There are many ways you can help your local Labour Party in north Norfolk ahead the General Election on June 8th.
- You can display a garden board or poster in your window
- You can join the biggest political party in north Norfolk from £2
- You can donate to the constituency party (Lib Dem/UKIP/Tory spending in 2015 dwarfed our spend)
- You can deliver leaflets across the constituency
- You can help with door-knocking to identify Labour supporters
- You can offer to help with telephone canvassing
- You can register to vote, sign up for a postal or proxy vote, and make sure you vote on May 4th and June 8th. Polling stations for each town/village are listed here.
We also need help getting the vote out on June 8th – even offering lifts to the polling station will help.
Drop us an email through our website to offer help in any way.
There’s more details about our General Election candidate Stephen Burke here.