There are many ways you can help your local Labour Party in north Norfolk ahead of local elections on May 4th and the General Election on June 8th.
- You can display a garden board or poster in your window
- You can join the biggest political party in north Norfolk from £1.25 a month
- You can donate to the constituency party (Lib Dem/UKIP/Tory spending in 2015 dwarfed our spend)
- You can deliver leaflets across the constituency
- You can help with door-knocking to identify Labour supporters
- You can offer to help with telephone canvassing
- You can register to vote, sign up for a postal or proxy vote, and make sure you vote on May 4th and June 8th. Polling stations for each town/village are listed here.
We also need help getting the vote out on May 4th and June 8th – even offering lifts to the polling station will help.